I know it might be early, but Pottery Barn Kids is already showing back to school gear! I just had to go in and check it all out! Pottery Barn Kids always has the cutest stuff, right?
Plus I had to check out their latest collection of furniture, bedding & so much more!
Mini backpacks, small backpacks, large and rolling! Plus some adorable prints and collections to pick from!
Some cool options for the boys! Gray snake and gray snakeskin shown below:
Chocolate Kitty print for the girls….
More chocolate options… Chocolate zebra on the right:
Lavender Dot and chocolate horse:
Bedroom inspiration to delight anyone!
Here is a good look at all of the Gear!
Small, Large, and Rolling backpacks feature an MP3 player pocket cutout for headphone cords.
Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Mini backpack holds a snack, a change of clothes, and a favorite toy.
- Small backpack holds a lunch bag, two small notebooks, two books and a water bottle.
- Large and Rolling hold a lunch bag, a large notebook, two small notebooks, several books and a water bottle.
- Rolling backpack features sturdy wheels and straps that can be stored behind a fabric panel when used as a rolling backpack.
Keep food as fresh and tasty as when you packed it. Each container has a freezable pack that fits inside the lid, and the dual compartment makes room for snacks and sides.
Packed for Adventure!
Stainless steel containers
These extra-durable designs keep food fresh while kids are on the go. Made of stainless steel with snug plastic lids, they come in a variety of sizes for snacks, sandwiches and more.
- Mini: 2″ square, 2″ high
- Small: 3.5″ square, 2.5″ high
- Medium: 5″ wide x 3″ deep x 2″ high
- Large: 6″ wide x 5″ deep x 2″ high
- Crafted of food-safe stainless steel with a BPA-free plastic lid.
- Set of 4, one of each.
Kids will love taking their gear and supplies to school, or toys to outings, in their brightly printed backpacks. They come in fun new designs, and are rugged and roomy. They’re constructed with lots of pockets, exterior straps and gear loops that keep everything in place.
So many fun patterns! Might be smart to have your little one pick their favorite now to ensure they get exactly what they want! Helps get them excited for school!
Let me know how you do!