Celebrate the Seasonal Bounty!
Find all of your Thanksgiving secret weapons! Gravy base… No Thanksgiving is complete without gravy!
Celebrity Cook Books….
This seasonal specialty has a loyal following… Try on toast or waffles or use to make a pumpkin pie! The options are endless!
Thanksgiving made easy… It is a meal so memorable that we wait all year long for. This year ensure success with tools and ingredients that make Thanksgiving simple and spectacular!
All the shortcuts to sensational stuffing. Four mixes that take the favorite side dish in whichever direction you want to go!
Everything you need for slow cooking this winter!
The Original Peppermint Bark! Ring in the Season… I love to send peppermint bark as presents!
Set a brilliant mood for entertaining and special occasions!
Create a table with character… Welcome family and friends with a table set for a feast and spirits made merry by the magic of the season!
YUM! Hot Chocolate!! A cup of good cheer! Chase away chilly weather with a mug of indulgent hot chocolate that warms hands and hearts.
Strike the right balance between simple and sophisticated…
All kinds of great gift ideas!
Bar tools and stemware…
Power Up! Feel revitalized in minutes… their powerful juicers make it easy to create your own flavorful and nutritious juices. Or make a fast and fresh smoothie!
Easy as Pie! They have all the tools and mixes to make two of Fall’s definitive deserts – Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie! They make it even easier to enjoy all season long!
Tune up your kitchen skills with their in -store culinary experts! They offer free technique classes that you should definitely check out…
Each month brings a new lineup of cooking classes to your local Williams-Sonoma store. Learn about cuisines from around the world – and close to home – from their talented chefs and culinary experts.
- Each 1½ – to 2-hour class includes a cooking demonstration, generous samples of featured dishes and printed recipes to take home.
- Class fees vary by store location.
- Participants receive a 10% discount on store purchases the day of the class.
- Available at select stores; class dates and times vary by store location.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register.
Do you know about their book signings? They are a unique opportunity to meet leading chefs and cookbook authors, get signed copies of the latest books and learn new ideas for cooking and entertaining.
- Drop-in book signing events are held in select stores.
- Authors personalize copies books purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Proof of purchase required. Next Book Signing is Friday, from 12-2 with Chef Daniel Bruce!
Now here is the exciting news…..
You can win a cooking class for two courtesy of Williams-Sonoma!
Enter to win! Just tell us your favorite holiday dish to make! One random winner will be selected!! Class is for November 19th for 2 people.